Visit the Naturally Australia booth at the Sustain Natural & Organic Lifestyle Show
Naturally Australia will be exhibiting in the 'Wellness' section of the Sustain Natural & Organic Lifestyle Public Show at the Royal Hall of Industries Moore Park Sydney, on 21st & 22nd July this year. We will also be at the TRADE Expo on 20th July.
About the TRADE event – 20th July. For Businesses only.
SUSTAIN Traders Oceania is the premier trade event for natural and organic products, showcasing what’s at the cutting edge of ALL aspects of sustainable living. Organisations operating within, or servicing, the sustainable sector must attend. There is no other event like this!
We are all seeking ways to live authentically; a healthier and more natural existence. SUSTAIN brings together thousands of products and services from favourite brands to new lines, opens up resources, puts you in touch with the right people and educates and entertains. Help your customers to a better lifestyle and keep ahead of the competition by visiting SUSTAIN Traders Oceania.
Sustainability is moving fast - You'll be amazed at what you didn't know was out there!
- Health & Wellbeing - Health foods, supplements, drinks, equipment, therapists, holistic health services, coaching & counselling, exercise & fitness, recreation, health, diet & wellbeing support groups.
- Food & Drink - Dairy, meat, fruit & vegetables, fresh foods, packaged foods, pantry staples, specialized foods, snacks, sweets, tea, coffee, drinks, wine.
- Fashion & Beauty - Clothes, shoes, accessories, jewellery, skin-care, make-up, hair-care. Babies, kids, men & women
- Homes & Gardening - Gardening products, seeds & plants, linen & manchester, arts & crafts, candles, cleaning products, cookware, furniture & soft furnishings, home wares
- Technology & Building - Energy, transport, building products, paint, flooring, design, recycling & waste management, sustainable cities
- Life & Careers - Financials, education, associations, charities, government
- certified organic
- fair trade & sustainable
- allergy free
all have met our entrance criteria to ensure you can trust what’s at the show.
About the PUBLIC event
Sustain prides itself on providing a great day out for everyone. Often many visitors come for both days!
We are really excited about this years show features and program of events. Packed with all your favourites plus lots of hands-on activities to make this a truly authentic, fun and educational day out for all the family.
Full programs and workshop bookings will be available closer to the show.
Show features will include:
- NEOFLAM DEMONSTRATION STAGE - your home town celebrity chefs & beauty chef share their tips and secrets with you
- SPEAKERS CORNER - listen to experts share their passion on healthy living options, food security, the Coal Seam Gas debate, sustainable fashion, environmental matters, GM and more... ask their advice, join in or simply listen and learn.
- KITCHEN GARDEN - food tastes so much better when you have grown and cooked it yourself - this beautiful feature will show that good food can be grown by anyone, anywhere!
- BABY ANIMALS - we all love the baby animals, little kids, big kids, even the expo staff find it hard to tear themselves away from here!
- WELLBEING & HEALTH WORKSHOPS - a series of thoroughly good fun workshops
- GARDENING WORKSHOPS - Get your hands dirty with these fun and wholesome classes, engage with expert gardeners and get your green fingers growing
- YOGA / MEDITATION / EXERCISE CLASSES - Living healthily is a holistic experience and these classes will leave you feeling you refreshed, relaxed and rejuvenated to take on everything else
For more information and to buy tickets please visit the Sustain website:
TRADE SHOW – 20th July: http://trade.organicexpo.com.au/features/invite-sustain-traders-oceania-friday-20th-july-2012
PUBLIC SHOW – 21st & 22nd July: http://public.organicexpo.com.au/